We are always looking for additional Sales Rockstar's to join our agency, whether that is in office sales agents or remote, independent contractors (can even be in another state)!
*Sales agents must be licensed in the state they intend to write in.*
Our agents are responsible for promoting and selling our insurance products (personal and/or commercial lines) to new customers they bring to the agency, as well as servicing those clients.
Independent contractors are commissions only positions based on their individual sales and renewals and have the opportunity to negotiate their own contract; compensation splits dependent on location and your experience in insurance sales. You must also agree to only write business for our agency, exclusively.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask.
College education preferred but not required.
Responsibilities include selling products to sales leads, prospecting for new business, upselling to our current book of business, and providing outstanding service to all our clients.
- Successful candidates are not afraid to pick up the telephone.
- You must demonstrate a positive attitude and be self-motivated to succeed.
- You will primarily work out of our office but also expected to attend different networking events in our community.
If you are a high-energy type of person, are organized, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced, sales-driven position, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to quickly pick up on our computer systems
- Licensing - If you are hired, you will need to get your Arizona Property & Casualty, Life and Health Insurance Licenses within a month.
Successful people have come to this position with a background in Banking, Telecom, Finance, Mortgage Brokers, Real Estate and other sales professions.
If you are a "tigger", self-motivated and outgoing, we want to hear from you, submit your resume today.
Rewards: Base Salary plus Commission.
Opportunity to own your own location in any state.